skip to main content

Change of Address Information


If you need to change your Long Beach residential address please see forms below. The Registrar will notify the school and the transportation office once the required residency information has been submitted to the Registration Office. 

  • Change of Address Forms - English
  • Change of Address Forms - Spanish