Absentee Ballot Application
BUDGET AND TRUSTEE VOTE
TUESDAY, MAY 21, 2013
Polling Locations - PLEASE CHECK CHANGES BELOW
Polling Place #1 and #2: West School and Lindell School, will vote at 601 Lindell Boulevard, Long Beach
Polling Place #3 and #8: Sol Scher Senior Center 225 W. Park Ave. and MLK Center, will vote at 225 W. Park Avenue, Long Beach
Polling Place #4: Temple Emanu-El, 455 Neptune Boulevard, Long Beach
Polling Place #5: East School, 456 Neptune Boulevard, Long Beach
Polling Place#6: Lido/Middle School Complex, 239 Lido Boulevard., Lido Beach
Polling Place #7: Point Lookout, Firehouse, Lido Boulevard, Point Lookout
Residents are registered and eligible to vote if they:
• Voted in or registered for a school district election after January 1, 2009 or are validly registered to vote with the County Board of Elections for the General (November) Election.
To register to vote, you must be:
• A citizen of the United States
• 18 years of age or older
• A resident of the district for at least 30 days prior to the election
Absentee ballot applications may be obtained from the District Clerk, 239 Lido Blvd., or on the district website: www.lbeach.org
. Applications must be received in the Office of the District Clerk by May 14, 2013 if a ballot is to be mailed to the voter or by May 21, 2013 if a ballot is to be personally delivered to a voter. The ballot must be received by the District Clerk by 5 p.m. on the day of the election.
Propositions on the Ballot
|Voter Registration Day
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
2 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Long Beach Middle School
239 Lido Blvd.
|School Budget Hearing
Tuesday, May 14, 201
Long Beach Middle School Auditorium
239 Lido Blvd.
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
@ polling centers
|Questions about registration or voting?
Call the District Clerk at
(Mon.- Fri., 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
• 2013-2014 School District Budget Vote
• 2013-2014 Library Budget Vote
• Election of one member of the Board of Education for a three-year term
• Election of one member of the Library Board for a five-year term